No podcast this week as we had a thnaksgiving special on Thursday.
No luck with Tim’s bets and Adam just able to get the Texans on the handicap in. A barren spell over the pat week or 2.
That being said, Adam had a cracker in Mo Sanu anytime at 11/1 and well done to anyone that got on inflated prices for Peterson anytime 2+ prior to the Swift news.
Hopefully you’ve fared better than we have, but we go again!
NAP: Wayne Gallman Anytime TD @ Bengals : 5/4 (RedZone)
NB: Nyheim Hines Anytime TD vs Titans : 5/4 (WH, Betfred)
Handicaps: Las Vegas -3, Cleveland -7, New York Giants -6, Miami -6.5
Unders: ARI vs NE (49.5),
Overs: SEA vs PHI (48.5)
Anytime TD Scorers:
- Devante Parker vs New York – 6/4 – Unibet
- Jordan Wilkins vs Tennessee – 9/4 – B365
- Jack Doyle vs Tennessee – 15/2 – Unibet
- Wayne Gallman vs Cincinnati – 5/4 – Redzone
- Mecole Hardman vs Tampa Bay – 9/2 – Redzone
NAP: Justin Herbert o1.5 passing TDs – 1/2
NB: Jordan Reed anytime TD – 6/1 – Unibet
Anytime TD scorers:
- Andy Isabella vs New England – 9/2 – PP
- Kareem Hunt vs Jacksonville – 11/10 – Skybet
- Calvin Ridley vs Las Vegas- 6/5 – 365/Skybet/most
- Mike Williams vs Buffalo – 9/4 (Hills)
- Ryan Fitzpatrick vs New York – 9/2 (Betfred)
- Evan Engram vs Cincinnati – 5/2 (PP)