Final week of the regular season which usually means carnage and handicap spread lines that just look wrong.
Yep the Chargers are 3.5pt favourites against the Chiefs, welcome to Week 17.
Injuries everywhere, Covid for Saints RBs and multiple teams resting players. Please make sure you do a bit of research into what you are betting on and at the very least watch or listen to our pod!
- NAP – Rushing TD for both teams in Titans @ Texans match – 4/5 Skybet
- Highest total points line the week, 2 very poor defences. Derrick Henry should have a 200 yards 2 TD game. DeShaun Watson always a threat on the ground and continues to produce in spite of this team. David Johnson had a nice game back last week.
- NB – Jets +3 @ New England
- Jets are the #2 pick regardless of result. The Patriots winning only harms their draft pick. Could be eyeing a Quarterback, a loss here in a lost cause of a season could help them. Jets playing hard last 2 weeks, Gase probably feels he still has a job. Darnold is playing for a place on the roster next season, if not someone else’s. I just get the feeling the Patriots players have upped tools and “on to next season”.
- Chiefs +3.5
- Cowboys -1
- Ravens -13.5
- Washington -3 (Best Hcp bet of the week)
- Over 56 TEN @ HOU
- Over 43 LAC @ KC
- Under 40 NYJ @ NE
- Anytime TD Scorers
- Van Jefferson (13/2), Josh Reynolds (7/2) vs Arizona
- Andy Isabella 8/1 vs LA Rams
- Boston Scott 5/2 vs WFT (22/1 for 2+)
- Darwin Thompson 10/3 vs LA Chargers (28/1 for 2)
- Shorter prices
- Taysom Hill 13/8 vs Carolina
- Antonio Gibson 10/11 vs Philadelphia
- NAP – Cowboys ML – 4/5
- NB – Zeke – Evens (PP)
- Anytime TD scorers –
- Gesicki – 9/4 (Unibet),
- Gus Edwards 15/8 (Paddy)
- Gallup 9/4 (IUni),
- Irv Smith 7/4 (Skybet)
- AJ Dillon – 4/1 (Hills),
- Hyde 4/1 (Skybet)
- Logan Thomas 9/5 (Unibet)
- James Washington 11/2 (Uni), McFarland 20/1 (Skybet) PIT vs CLE
- Smythe 15/2, A.Shaheen 21/2 (both Uni) MIA vs Buffalo
- KeShawn Vaughn – 15/2 (Sportnation), TB vs ATL
- Darrynton Evans (TEN)– 9/1 (Skybet), Buddy Howell (HOU) 20/1 (Skybet) HOU vs TEN
- Arcega-Whiteside 20/1 (Skybet) PHI vs WAS