Week 16 is here and we all have presents to pay for. Week 15 was good for hcaps and not too much else (see below).
On to week 16!
- NAP – Philadelphia -1 vs Dallas (4/5 – 888)
- Jalen Hurts will run rings around a Dallas defence that struggles to limit mobile QBs and eyes get caught in backfield. Been fortunate in last few weeks that opposition has turned ball over, flattering the Dallas team and giving them short field position. Philadelphia wont do that here
- NB – Buccaneers -9.5 vs Detroit
- Lions HC Darrell Bevel wont be on the sidelines and Detroit have absolutely nothing to play for Buccaneers got a wake up call last week, are still a game back on the Saints but will be #5 seed with a win, meaning they would face the NFC East winner in the wildcard round.
- Tampa -9.5 vs Detroit, Cleveland -9.5 vs NYJ, Philadelphia -1 (4/5 – 888), NY Giants +10.5 vs Baltimore
- Under 51 MIN vs NO, Over 54 TB vs DET, Under 47 CHI vs JAX, under 44 CAR vs WAS
- Anytime TDs
- Fournette 4/5 vs Detroit
- Da Johnson vs Cincinnati (no prices yet)
- Dallas Goedert , Zach Ertz, Jalen Hurts vs Dallas
- Tony Pollard vs Philadelphia
- NAP – LA Rams (M/L) 21/20
- NB – Tennessee Titans (M/L) 17/11
Last week’s tips: